Saturday, June 25, 2016

Ricky and Ruth Play with the Tree Pods

It is autumn and the tree is dropping its pods. Ricky and Ruth love visiting this tree, (I don’t know the name of the tree.) in autumn to play with the pods that have dropped off the tree.

They crawl through them, climb on them, under and over chasing each other.


Ricky rolls a pod onto the grass.



Ruth joins him and play jumping through ring without touching the sides of the pod.



They bring more pods onto the grass.


Ricky pretends he is riding on a worm.


Ruth copies Ricky and together they imagine they are going to a castle which has a big table laden with food! Ruth has trouble getting her imagery worm to put its head up!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kraja, I deleted your comment in error. could you re post it. I also had fun trying to take the photos on the side of the road and try not to get the cars in the photos. thanks for comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry :). When I remember right, I wrote that your mice look so adorable and that it seems that Ruth and Ricky had much fun outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kyraja, I am enjoying your blog, still have more to read.

      Delete